Engineer PAD-11 Precision Micro Terminal Crimping Tool
$125.95 AUD inc GST
Engineer PAD-11 is an Ultra high quality and high precision crimping pliers with interchangeable crimping die.
- Interchangeable die set for open-barrel contacts.
- Easy replacement and perfect fitting to frame
- Ergonomically-designed handles with strap hole
- Equipped with wire stripper and cutter
- 2.5mm (Across flats) Hex key wrench included as standard accessory
- Made in Japan
Please see below for further information and technical specifications
- Additional information
- How to adjust the Joint-Screw
- How to select the suitable crimping dies
- Reviews (2)
Engineer PAD-11 Features
Precise crimping and excellent curling of conductor barrel and insulation barrel individually.
Wire cutter with stripping hole
With strap holes
Easy fitting to frame. No need to adjust positioning. (PATENT)
Fix an interchangeable die set.
Squeeze handles to close up jaws.
While gripping handles, fasten 4 pcs. of the cap screws securely.
How to adjust the Joint-Screw
(1) When Joint-Screw gets loose, stripping work becomes dull.
(2) Hold the hex bolt (Reverse side) with a wrench.
(3) Fasten the joint-screw with a hex key wrench. (Torque less than 2 N/m)
Do not attempt to adjust the bolt with nut from both sides with 2 pcs. of wrenches, which causes the screw joint broken. Use a hex key wrench for fastening with torque of less than 2 N/m.
How to select the suitable crimping dies
- Before use, please make sure that wire size meets the standard provided by each connector maker and that the configuration and size of terminal is adaptable to the crimping dies.
- Adjust both wings (lugs) of open-barrel to be in parallel before crimping.
- Make sure that the crimp contact retains straight before insertion into a die cavity.
- Do not lay the crimp contact inclined in a die cavity to avoid deforming in crimping work.
- Do not squeeze handles so hard while crimping the insulation portion, which may cause disconnection of wires.
1. Measure the width of conductor barrel or insulation barrel with a caliper while both barrel wings are adjusted in parallel.
2. Select the die width that is close to the width of barrel lugs measured.
Example: 1.5mm measured –>> Select 1.6mm dies.
Conductor Barrel (Lug) Crimping:
Align the rear edge of conductor barrel with the chamfered edge of the upper die to form a bellmouth on the edge of the crimped barrel.
(as per the figure on the right)
Insulation Barrel (Lug) Crimping:
Set the insulation barrel (lug) at the center of the upper die in depth to keep the barrel (lug) horizontal when crimping.
|Die W (mm)||0.7||1||1.3||1.6||1.9||2.2|
|Die H (mm)||0.23||0.33||0.44||0.54||0.64||0.76|
|Die T (mm)||1||1.5||2|
|Item no.||Tool Frame||Die Set||Material|
|PAD-11||PAD-10 + PAD-11S||Frame and Die Set: Special alloy steel
2 reviews for Engineer PAD-11 Precision Micro Terminal Crimping Tool
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Michael Overland (verified owner) –
Best Crimper you can get for your Voron Build needs, great quality, precise crimping, amazing tooling, and if you need future crimp tools, you can often buy the crimp dies to go into the crimper. For a little extra coin, well worth it, and much more flexibility.
keerthi kothapally (verified owner) –
A Bit expensive but this crimping tool is amazing, The Cutter is super sharp and has a small groove to strip wires as well.