Engineer PA-06 Precision Wire Stripper
$54.45 AUD inc GST
The Engineer PA-06 Ultra high quality and high precision wire stripping tool.
- made of carbon steel alloy for long tool life and durability
- suitable for both solid and stranded wires
- coiled return spring for smooth clamp action and release
- easy tension setting and maintenance with a single joint screw
- oil resistant elastomer (TPR) handle
- Made in Japan
Please see below for further information and technical specifications
“ENGINEER” original Joint screw is very convenient for easy maintenance.
Long-lasting precise cutter owing to the elaborately-sharpened edges and anti-corrosive carbon steel material.
with strap hole
PA-06 for thin wire
|Stripper’s Hole Diameter||0.4||0.5||0.65||0.8||0.95||1.15||1.45|
How to adjust the joint screw
(1) When the joint screw gets loose, stripping work becomes dull.
(2) Hold the hex bolt (Reverse side) with a wrench.
(3) Fasten the joint screw with a hex key wrench. (Torque less than 2 N/m)
Do not attempt to adjust the bolt with nut from both sides with 2 pcs. of wrenches, which causes the screw joint broken. Use a hex key wrench for fastening with torque of less than 2 N/m.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.