Voron V0 Frame Kit with Kirigami Bed Mount – Red – by Fermio Labs
$119.50 AUD inc GST
Complete Voron 0 frame kit with upgraded Kirigami bed mounting assembly.
Anodized and sandblasted in Black / Red / Blue / Space Grey colors.
Please see below for more information and technical specifications.
Please choose your desired color frame.
This is a custom made Voron 0 / Voron 0.1 frame kit with the Kirigami bed mounting assembly designed by Christopher Müller.
- 3mm wide t-slot width and compatible with MakerBeam T-Slot Nuts
- M3 size tapped threads
- 0.5mm thread pitch
- 10mm thread depth
All frame extrusions are sand-blasted and anodized after machining for a clean, matte appearance.
Extrusion length included – 120spec sized:
- LCH75: horizontal through holes with 7.5 mm distance from left end face
- LCH295: horizontal through holes with 29.5 mm distance from left end face
- RCH75: horizontal through holes with 7.5 mm distance from right end face
- RCP75: crisscross through holes with 7.5 mm distance from right end face
Note: the specced extrusions previously used for the bed assembly have been omitted and replaced with the Kirigami bed mounting assembly.
Kirigami Bed Mounting Assembly:
Designed to replace the entire build plate support assembly on a Voron 0 with a significantly more rigid and stiff solution. Bolts directly to the to the linear rail carriages used for Z movement and eliminates printed parts from the bed assembly completely. A common source of first layer issues as the printed parts can creep and flex under heat and or load.
Additionally, the Kirigami bed mount can house upto six WAGO 2 way terminal blocks to streamline the build plate and heater wiring while providing additional quickconnect and disconnect functionality.
- 1 pcs. laser-cut, bend, sand-blasted and painted Kirigami
- 8 pcs. M2 x 4mm button head screw (DIN912, CL12.9)
- 6 pcs. WAGO 221-412 terminals
The Kirigami bed mounting assembly was originally created and designed by Christopher Müller.
Please visit the Github repository for Kirigami specific printed parts and stls.
Black, Red, Blue, Space Grey
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.