- Heat break with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1mm, realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
- Increased rigid support structure guarantee the heat break remaining intact under the impact of external force.
- Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heat block.
- The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heat break Ra0.3, which allow a more smoother movement of filament, resulting a higher resolution prints.
- Standard hotend and high flow hotend have the same overall dimension, which realize a zero barrier for interchangeability.
- The hotend is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
- Standard all metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 ℃.
- Flexible combined structure design makes a strong compatibility.
Standard interface, suitable for normal FDM 3D printers, best choice for bulk ordering
Compatible will all filaments, including:
- and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigment.
See technical datasheet for assembly/servicing instructions.