Bondtech CHT BiMetal M6 Coated Nozzles – 0.6mm
$62.50 AUD inc GST
Out of stock
Bondtech CHT BiMetal nozzles are ultra high flow nozzles with an abrasive resistant vanadium steel core for high flow applications with abrasive materials.
Manufactured in house by Bondtech.
Designed for 1.75mm filament and compatible with 2.85mm filament.
Compatible with the following hotends as well as any other hotend accepting an M6 nozzle:
Please see below for further information and technical specifications.
Out of stock
Notify when stock available
ALERT: Avoid Cold Change Of Bondtech CHT Nozzles
Heat up the heat block up to 280C, or at least above 250C, before removing or tightening any Bondtech CHT nozzle. Use at most 1.5 Nm torque.
ALERT: Size limitation for fiber loaded filaments
For Carbon or Glass fiber loaded abrasive filaments use only 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0mm nozzle size.
ALERT: For particle loaded filaments
For metal, wood, glitter or other particle loaded abrasive filaments you may use the 0.4mm nozzle size.
- Copper body;
- Hardened Vanadium Steel inserts;
- Nickel Coating;
- 1 unit per pack;
- Available sizes : 0.40, 0.60, 0.80, and 1.0mm;
- Optimized for 1.75mm filament;
- Compatible with 2.85mm filament.
- Requires 6mm wrench
- Abrasive-proof to work with Carbon and Glass fiber composite materials;
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Flow Rate gains between 25 and 65%
- Competitive price/performance price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Copper body and Hardened Vanadium Steel inserts nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows nozzle standard:
- RepRap M6 (M6×1×7.5×12.5)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
Flow Rate gains may vary. Results depend on the hardware, materials and print settings used.
0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.4mm, 1.8mm, 5pack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.