Innovation of Phaetus Rapido 2 Plus Hotend over the Original Rapido Hotend
- Redesigned and enhanced heatbreak for excellent wear resistance.
- Designed to withstand over 100kg of abrasive filament
- Redesigned heater core, with a faster heatup time (reaches 200c in 35 seconds)
- Removable and serviceable heater
- Removable and serviceable PT1000 screw in thermistor
- 350c maximum printing temperature
- Quickchange UHF adaptor to increase flow (included with UHF models)
Highlights and Features of Phaetus Rapido Plus Hotend
- New heatblock design features a larger melt zone to suit the demands of high speed and high temperature printing.
- Integral frame rigid structure of titanium alloy screws makes lower heat conductivity possible, and realize the function of one-handed nozzle change.
- Unique structure design makes fast switching between high flow and ultra-high flow printheads possible.
- Interchangeable design of different types of nozzles suit the demands of high temperature and fiber filaments printing.
Seamlessly adapted to all Prusa models
Other models can be assembled with adapters
Compatible with all thermoplastic filaments, including but not limited to typical composite fiber filaments such as PLA、ABS、PETG、TPU、PP、PC、PA and PLA-CF、ABS-CF、PETG-CF、PA-CF/GF, as well as composite filaments such as steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and fluorescence