PolyMaker PolyLite ABS Filament – Orange 1kg – 1.75mm
$40.65 AUD inc GST
Out of stock
PolyLite™ is a family of 3D printing filaments made with the best raw materials to deliver exceptional quality and reliability. PolyLite™ covers the most popular 3D printing materials to
meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping.
PolyLite™ ABS is made with a specialty bulk-polymerized ABS resin, which has significantly lower volatile content compared to traditional ABS resins. It delivers excellent printing quality with minimal odor during printing.
Out of stock
Notify when stock available
- Less Odor / Excellent Quality – PolyLite™ ABS is made with a specialty bulk-polymerized ABS resin, which has significantly lower volatile content compared to traditional ABS resins. It delivers excellent printing quality with minimal odor during printing.
- Balanced Mechanical / Thermal Properties – PolyLite™ ABS features well balanced mechanical and thermal properties, outperforming regular PLA and PETG in toughness and featuring a heat resistance up to 100°C.
- Affordable Technology – Polymakers industry leading filament quality and technology now available at an affordable price
- Uncompromised Quality – With Polymaker’s industry leading quality control process and rigorous in-house testing, you can rest assured that PolyLite™ ABS will produce beautiful, reliable and accurate printed parts.
- Nozzle Temperature: 245˚C – 265˚C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s – 50mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 90˚C – 100˚C
- Bed Surface: BuildTak®, PEI sheet with ABS slurry
- Cooling Fan: OFF
Other: When printing with PolyLite™ ABS it is recommended to use an enclosure. For large part it is recommended to use a heated chamber.
Note: Printing conditions may vary with different printers and nozzle diameters
Mechanical Properties (X-Y)
- Young’s Modulus: 2174 ± 285 Mpa
- Tensile Strength: 33.3 ± 0.8 Mpa
- Bending Strength: 72.8 ± 0.7 Mpa
- Impact Strength: 12.6 ± 1.1 kJ/m2
- Glass Transition Temperature: 101.1˚C
- Heat Deflection Temperature (0.45 MPa): 99.6˚C
- Heat Deflection Temperature (1.8 MPa): 98.2˚C
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 103.9˚C
- Density: 1.12 g/cm3
- See Safety Data Sheets
Disclaimer: The typical values presented in Polymakers data sheet are intended for reference and comparison purposes only. Due to the nature of 3D printing they should not be used for design specifications or quality control purposes.
Storage: It is recommended to store PolyLite™ ABS in the PolyBox™ to prevent moisture absorption which will lower the quality and the mechanical properties of the print. If the filament has absorbed moisture it can be dried at 70˚C for 6 hours in a convection oven.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.