Dragon Water Cooled Hotend – Black HF
$153.45 AUD inc GST
Out of stock
Dragon Watercooled hotend features:
- Multipoint mounting structure (non structural heatbreak assembly)
- Capable of high temps for advanced 3D printing materials
Out of stock
Notify when stock available
- Additional information
- Dragon Hotend Version Comparison
- Cooling Water Circulation
- Accessories List
- Product Details
- Reviews (0)
Highlights and innovation of Dragon Water Cooled Hotend
1. Heatbreak with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1mm, realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
2. Increased rigid support structure guarantee the heatbreak remaining intact under the impact of external force.
3. Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heatblock.
4. The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heatbreak Ra0.4, which allow a more smooth movement of filament, resulting a higher resolution prints.
5. Standard hotend and high flow hotend have the same overall dimension, which realize a zero barrier for interchangeability.
6. The hotend is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
7. Standard all metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 ℃.
8. Flexible combined structure design makes a strong compatibility.
9. Adopt cooling water circulation heat dissipation structure, heatsink can keep room temperature continuously, excellent heat dissipation, prevent filaments clogging.
Standard interface, suitable for normal FDM 3D printers, best choice for bulk ordering
Compatible with all consumables, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI.
|Color / Flow||
Blue ST, Black ST, Blue HF, Black HF
Dragon Hotend Version Comparison
Cooling Water Circulation
|Nozzle Diameter:||Plated copper 0.4/1.75mm|
|Material Processess:||Aluminum heatsink
Copper alloy heatblock
Bi – Metal heatbreak
|Appearance Color:||Blue / Black|
|Applicable Materials:||Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI, and composite materials containing abrasive additives such as carbon fiber, steel, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigment|
|Accessories List:||M2.5×8 screws *4pcs
M1.4×12 screws *2pcs
H1.27 / H1.5 / H2.0 hexagon bar *1pcs
H7.0 open wrench *1pcs
Heat conducting silicone grease
|Adaptation Models:||Compatible with
all V6 hotend interfaces
Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.