Original Bondtech OEM set of parts to use on the HextrudORT from the HevORT project.
Also compatible with the Sherpa Mini by Annex Engineering
Includes a set with the Hardened Steel R.I.D.G.A. and BMG original 1.75mm secondary Drive Gear.
- Precision cnc-machined.
- Super sharp teeth for maximum grip on the filament.
- The perfect choice for a high-performance feeding system.
- Extremely high wear resistance for use with abrasive filaments.
- 1x R.I.D.G.A. – BMG Reverse Integrated Drive Gear Assembly
- 1x 1.75/5.0mm BMG Secondary Drive Gear
- with integrated needle bearings and one 3×20 mm shaft
- 1x 3×24 mm shaft
- 1x Thumbscrew Assembly
- 1x 4 mm Push-fit Collar
- 2x 4x8x3 Ball Bearing
- Shaft length: 27 -0/+0.05
- Shaft length to support ball bearings : < 3mm – 3mm >
- Filament teeth’s center to end of shaft : < 14mm – 13mm >
- Number of drive gear teeth : 17
- Drive gear teeth length : 4mm
- Mainshaft/drive gear Material: Hardened Steel
- Flexible : yes;
- Rigid : yes;
- Abrasive : yes.
- Number of main gear teeth : 50
- Main gear teeth length : 3mm