Main Bondtech CHT® Advantages
- Higher flow is achieved by increased melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Brass nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows nozzle standards:
- RepRap (M6×1×7.5×12.5)
- MK8 (M6×1×5×13)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
Advantages of the Bondtech CHT® technology:
Bondtech CHT® nozzles split the filament into 3 thinner strands allowing to melt the material from within. In doing so, the material melts faster and higher flow rates can be achieved.
Core Heating is a patented technology
Registration number: EP3445568A1
Nozzles for 3D printers made of metal with at least one or a multitude of holes to increase the surface area of the heating walls.
Advantages of the Nickel Coating
A Nickel coating is applied to provide protection against corrosion, erosion, and abrasion. Nickel coated nozzles have more corrosion resistance and lower coefficient of friction, which allows slicker feeding of material and delays plastic adhesion to the nozzle’s surface.
CHT nozzles can be used with the following filaments: