BTT BigTreeTech SKR Pico
BigTreeTech Skr Pico features:
- Main Control Chip – Raspberry Pi RP2040 dual-core ARM processor
- Optimized Heat Sink – Better heat dissipation – Good-looking
- Chip Capacitor – Adopting MURATA capacitor
- The fuse kit is consist of the holder and fuse
- Easy to remove and install
- TYPE-C interface for main control communication
- SKR PICO perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi
- Designed for Voron V0 3D Printer
- Using Raspberry Pi ARM Cortex-M0+ main control RP2040 microprocessor. This controller board onboard UART mode of TMC2209 and supports Klipper firmware.
- BIGTREETECH SKR Pico V1.0 main control board heat sink design is newly upgraded, the heat dissipation area is enlarged, and the heat dissipation performance is greatly improved, which is both beautiful and practical.
- Chip capacitors (MLCC) of the main control board are all Murata capacitors; well-known brand capacitors, with guaranteed quality and a better experience.
- Fuse adopts the form of “fuse holder + fuse”, which is easy to disassemble; the lateral design of the main control board seat perfectly matches the space characteristics of Voron V0 machine that needs to fix the mainboard vertically.
- ID design is newly upgraded. It adopts the Raspberry Pi board frame, which is perfectly installed with Rasberry Pi to save internal space. The appearance and performance coexist. It is the coolest choice for Voron owners.
- Wiring diagrams, pinout designations and all additional information can be found here on BTT SKR Pico Github repository here:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.