This is a custom made Voron 0 / Voron 0.1 frame kit with the Kirigami bed mounting assembly designed by Christopher Müller.
- 3mm wide t-slot width and compatible with MakerBeam T-Slot Nuts
- M3 size tapped threads
- 0.5mm thread pitch
- 10mm thread depth
All frame extrusions are sand-blasted and anodized after machining for a clean, matte appearance.
Extrusion length included – 120spec sized:
- LCH75: horizontal through holes with 7.5 mm distance from left end face
- LCH295: horizontal through holes with 29.5 mm distance from left end face
- RCH75: horizontal through holes with 7.5 mm distance from right end face
- RCP75: crisscross through holes with 7.5 mm distance from right end face
Note: the specced extrusions previously used for the bed assembly have been omitted and replaced with the Kirigami bed mounting assembly.
Kirigami Bed Mounting Assembly:
Designed to replace the entire build plate support assembly on a Voron 0 with a significantly more rigid and stiff solution. Bolts directly to the to the linear rail carriages used for Z movement and eliminates printed parts from the bed assembly completely. A common source of first layer issues as the printed parts can creep and flex under heat and or load.
Additionally, the Kirigami bed mount can house upto six WAGO 2 way terminal blocks to streamline the build plate and heater wiring while providing additional quickconnect and disconnect functionality.
- 1 pcs. laser-cut, bend, sand-blasted and painted Kirigami
- 8 pcs. M2 x 4mm button head screw (DIN912, CL12.9)
- 6 pcs. WAGO 221-412 terminals
The Kirigami bed mounting assembly was originally created and designed by Christopher Müller.
Please visit the Github repository for Kirigami specific printed parts and stls.