Voron 2.4 Kit 350x350x350 by LDO (Rev-C) Red
Voron 2.4 kit – 3D printer parts kit produced by LDO in 350 size.
Revo Voron hotend included.
Please select your preferred color frame.
3D Printed parts, assembly, and Raspberry Pi are not included
This is a Pre-order product , please see below for further information.
Voron 2.4 Kit by LDO – Current ETA as of 1/2/2023:
Rev C kits are due to be ready for dispatch from LDO to us by the end of February.
This is a pre-order for LDO Voron V2.4 3D printer parts kits.
Once the pre-order period is over we will be placing our order with LDO.
Shipping will take approximately 30-60 days from the date of dispatch as these items will be shipped by sea.
As these are a batch run product, the pre-order allocation is limited. If sold through there may or may not be additional units available available in the current batch.
Pre Order and available stock status updates will be posted here and within our vendor channel on the Voron Design discord server as they become available.
-All kits are discounted by $100 for purchases during the preorder period
For more information on this kit please visit LDO’s documentation website here:
Bill of Materials
|Cable Kit 2.4-350||Power Cables||1|
|Toolhead PCB Cables||1|
|Breakout PCB Cables||1|
|Pulley, 2GT, 16T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||4|
|Pulley, 2GT, 20T, Deflanged||1|
|Pulley, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||2|
|Pulley, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 9mm W)||4|
|Pulley, 2GT, 80T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||4|
|Idler, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 6mm W)||2|
|Idler, 2GT, 20T, (5mm ID 9mm W)||4|
|Shaft, for Nozzle Probe||1|
|Thumb Screw Kit||1|
|Bondtech BMG Parts||1|
|4mm Bowden Coupler||1|
|Teflon Tube (4mm OD 2mm ID) – 10cm||1|
|Foam Tape, 1mm||1|
|Foam Tape, 3mm||1|
|Electronics 1||4.3 Capacitive Display, for RPi DSI||1|
|AC Inlet, Integrated Switch & Fuse||1|
|Keystone CAT6 Insert||1|
|Raspberry Pi 4B (OPTIONAL item, check with your reseller whether the RPi is included)||1|
|Heatsink, for Raspberry Pi||1|
|Solid State Relay, Omron||1|
|DIN Rail Mount Bracket for SSR||1|
|Fiberglass Tape, 2x12cm||1|
|Wago 221-412 Terminal||2|
|SD Card, 16GB||1|
|Electronics 2||Toolhead PCB||1|
|XY Endstop PCB||1|
|3×2 XH Splicer PCB||2|
|2×2 XH Splicer PCB||1|
|Z Endstop PCB||1|
|Octopus Pwr.Adapter PCB||1|
|Klicky Probe Kit||1|
|LDO Input Shaper Toolkit||1|
|Print a Steppy Kit (LDO Mascot)||1|
|TMC2209 Stepper Motor Driver, BigTreeTech||7|
|Terminal Block, UK2.5B, Blue||2|
|Terminal Block, UK2.5B, Red||2|
|Terminal Block, UK2.5B, Ground||2|
|Bridge, UK2.5B, 10 pos.||1|
|Cover Plate, UK2.5B||3|
|End Block for DIN Rail||2|
|Tape, 3M VHB||1|
|DIN Rail Plastic Endcap||4|
|Fasteners,Tools&Misc||Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x10||52|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x14||4|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x16||43|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M5x30||26|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M5x40||26|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x6||14|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x8||273|
|Machine Screw, FHCS, M3x10||8|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x12||50|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x16||30|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x20||40|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M3x25||6|
|Machine Screw, Wafer head, M3x25||3|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x25||12|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x30||44|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x35||6|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x40||34|
|Machine Screw, SHCS, M3x50||4|
|Machine Screw, FHCS, M3x6||26|
|Machine Screw, BHCS, M4x6||8|
|Self-tapping Screw, M2x10||43|
|T-nut, Roll-in, 2020, M5||80|
|T-nut, Roll-in, 2020, M3||135|
|Heatset Insert, Brass, M3x5x4||153|
|Washer, M5, 1mm||9|
|Precision Spacer, M5, 1mm||46|
|Knurled Nut, M4||4|
|T-nut, Hammer Head, 2020, M3||75|
|T-nut, Hammer Head, 2020, M5||16|
|Setscrew M4*4 DIN916||32|
|Setscrew M3*2 DIN916||5|
|Machine Screw, Captive, M3x6||2|
|6x3mm Neodymium Magnet||14|
|Teflon Tube (4mm OD 3mm ID) – 1.2m||1|
|Zip Ties, 3x150mm||100|
|Filament, PETG, Clear, 10m||1|
|Brass Heatset Insert tool (for M3 Brass Inserts)||1|
|Drill bit, 2mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 1.5mm||3|
|Hex Wrench, 2mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 2.5mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 3mm||1|
|Hex Wrench, 4mm||1|
|Slot head screwdriver, 2.5mm||1|
|Belts, Chains, & Fans||50x50x15 Centrifugal Fan (24V)||1|
|40x40x10 Axial Fan (24V)||1|
|Nevermore Micro V5 Parts||1|
|60x60x20 Fan (24V)||2|
|Gates Open Belt, 2GT, 9mm (by metre)||5.5|
|Gates Open Belt, 2GT, 6mm (by metre)||5.5|
|Gates Belt Loop, 2GT, 6x188mm||4|
|Rubber Feet, 38x19mm (Amplifier Cabinet Feet)||4|
|Drag Chain, 10x10mm, R18||2|
|Drag Chain, 10x15mm, R28||1|
|Linear Rail Kit||Linear Rail Stainless Steel, LDO-SLR12H-400Z0||1|
|Linear Rail Stainless Steel, LDO-SLR9H-400Z0||6|
|Buildplate||Magnetic Pad 2.4-350||1|
|Spring Steel Flex Plate 2.4-350||1|
|Build Plate, Cast 5083 Aluminium, Blanchard Ground, w/ LDO AC Heatpad & Thermal Fuse (125C), 355x355x10mm||1|
|Panels||Deck Panel, Acrylic, Black, 469x469x4mm||1|
|Back Panel, Acrylic, Black, 483x503x3mm||1|
|Bottom Panel, Acrylic, Black, 469x469x3mm||1|
|Door Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 241x503x3mm||2|
|Side Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 483x503x3mm||2|
|Top Panel, Acrylic, Clear, 483x483x3mm||1|
|Frame Kit||LDO V2.4 Frame kit 2.4-350||1|
|Motor Kit||LDO V2.4 Motor Kit||1|
|Other||DIN Rails (35mm W)||2|
|Other||BigTreeTech Octopus V1.1||1|
|Other||Meanwell LRS-200-24 PSU*||1|
|Other||C13 Power Cord 1.5 meter||1|
|Other||PVC Wire Duct 20Wx25H||5|
|Other||Extrusion Slot Cover, 6mm width||3|
|Other||E3D Revo Hotend||1|
|*EU Customers may receive the Meanwhile RSP-200-24 in order to comply with local regulations|
Black, Blue, Orange, Green, Red, Purple, Gold, Space Grey – Limited
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails – 12H size rails for X axis included. No more worrying about rusty rails. You’ll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Toolhead PCB – Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool – We’ve included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool– We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired – Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- LED Lighting – Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter – We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod – Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools – We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit – Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_2_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP’s Youtube channel, he has tons of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) – Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide – We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Cable Chain Guide – See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.