UniqueASA Filament – Army Green 1kg – 1.75mm
$44.50 AUD inc GST
Only 2 left in stock
UniqueASA filament is a high quality, high performance ASA made to exceptional standards to provide excellent consistency, printability and surface finishes print after print.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High thermal resistance for a wide range of operating conditions
- UV resistant and suitable for use in and outdoors including direct sunlight
Please see below for more information and technical specifications.
Only 2 left in stock
Our UniqueASA 3d printing filament will produce high quality, high performance parts with an excellent finish time after time. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, aswell as automotive applications – even in direct sunlight.
Exhibiting excellent thermal and mechanical properties, UniqueASA is suitable for use in a variety of temperatures and demanding environments where commonly used filaments would fail. From decorative prints to highly durable end use production parts required for high performance machines and 3d printers from Voron Design / Annex Engineering / VZbot and more.
UniqueASA will perform at it’s peak when printed in a warm environment, we strongly recommended to use with a fully enclosed machine. The print settings below assume an enclosure is present at a minimum.
- UV Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Excellent Printing Quality
- No Compromise Production Quality
- Glass Transition Temperature: 97.8 (°C)
- Heat Deflection Temperature (0.45 MPa): 102.6˚C
- Heat Deflection Temperature (1.8 MPa): 100.2˚C
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 105.3˚C
Print Settings – Factory recommended:
- Nozzle Temperature: 240˚C – 260˚C
- Printing Speed: 30-50mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 75˚C – 95˚C
- Bed Surface: PEI / BuildTak®
- Cooling Fan: OFF
Print Settings – High performance:
- Nozzle Temperature: 250˚C – 260˚C
- Printing Speed: 150mm/s – 250mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 95˚C – 105˚C
- Bed Surface: PEI
- Cooling Fan: Toolhead dependant, approx 30-50%
Please see our published filament print profiles here used on our machines at UniquePrints for more in depth detail.
- Density: 1.13 g/cm3
Storage: It is recommended to store UniqueASA in a humidity controlled enclosure to prevent moisture absorption which will affect and lower both the quality and the mechanical properties of printed parts. If the filament has absorbed moisture it can be dried at 70˚C for 6 hours in a convection oven or equivalent filament drier.
We use and recommend Eibos filament driers.
|Dimensions||22 × 21 × 7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.