PolyMaker PolyLite ASA Filament – Orange 1kg – 1.75mm
$54.95 AUD inc GST
Only 2 left in stock
PolyLite™ is a family of 3D printing filaments made with the best raw materials to deliver exceptional quality and reliability. PolyLite™ covers the most popular 3D printing materials to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping.
PolyLite™ ASA is an alternative to ABS with an improved weather resistance. Its UV resistance and excellent mechanical properties make it the perfect choice for real life applications.
Only 2 left in stock
- UV Resistant – With excellent weather resistance (UV, water and heat) PolyLite™ ASA is the ideal choice for printing parts that must survive in the harsh outdoors. Most plastics tend to become brittle and their colour turns yellow when exposed to UV radiation or sunshine but with PolyLite™ ASA the appearance and mechanical properties of your 3D prints are not influenced negatively by UV light.
- Water Resistant – PolyLite™ ASA is resistant to Environmental Stress Cracking (ESC). This allows printed parts to face the outdoors, high humidity and rain over long periods of time. ABS Alternative – PolyLite™ ASA performs better in both thermal and mechanical properties compared with general ABS filaments. It also features a Vicat softening temperature of 105Ԩ which slightly exceeds ABS.
- Excellent Printing Quality – PolyLite™ ASA prints parts with a beautiful matte surface finish, suitable for printing production parts. Made with only the highest quality materials, PolyLite™ ASA delivers excellent printing quality and reliability.
- Uncompromised Quality – With Polymaker’s industry leading quality control process and rigorous in-house testing, you can rest assured that PolyLite™ ASA will produce beautiful, reliable and accurate printed parts.
- Nozzle Temperature: 240˚C – 260˚C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s – 50mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 75˚C – 95˚C
- Bed Surface: BuildTak®
- Cooling Fan: OFF
Other: When printing with PolyLite™ ASA it is recommended to use an enclosure. For large part it is recommended to use a heated chamber.
Note: Printing conditions may vary with different printers and nozzle diameters
Mechanical Properties (X-Y)
- Young’s Modulus: 2379 ± 157 (MPa)
- Tensile Strength: 43.8 ± 0.8 (MPa)
- Bending Strength: 73.4 ± 2.1 (MPa)
- Charpy Impact Strength: 10.3 ± 0.4 (kJ/m2)
- Glass Transition Temperature: 97.8 (°C)
- Heat Deflection Temperature (0.45 MPa): 102.6˚C
- Heat Deflection Temperature (1.8 MPa): 100.2˚C
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 105.3˚C
- Density: 1.13 g/cm3
- See Safety Data Sheets
Disclaimer: The typical values presented in Polymakers data sheet are intended for reference and comparison purposes only. Due to the nature of 3D printing they should not be used for design specifications or quality control purposes.
Storage: It is recommended to store PolyLite™ ASA in the PolyBox™ to prevent moisture absorption which will lower the quality and the mechanical properties of the print. If the filament has absorbed moisture it can be dried at 70˚C for 6 hours in a convection oven.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.